10.16.2005

So Long Chicago

About an hour to go before I leave for Luxembourg. Just a quick thanks to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. You are all very special to me and I am truly grateful for all the wonderful times that we've had together over the past years. While I feel very sad to leave, I'm also very excited (and, I can't lie, pretty darn nervous) about what lies ahead. I see this as an adventure, and I hope that I can make everyone very proud of me.

So peace out, word up, and, in the words of the great Lloyd Christmas, "Welp, see ya later."

{make sure to visit the "How to Stay in Touch With Me" post under the October 2005 archives for all my contact information} Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have any more pictures of burritos? that other one you had looked so good. maybe a pic of Lux burrito? --Nimesh