10.31.2005

Be right back

Sorry no picture this time...

Went to The Netherlands this weekend, but none of the pictures turned out too well, so I didn't post any. I took a day trip with a guy from work to Maastricht, which is in the very southern part of The Netherlands. In the process we drove through some pretty scenic parts of Belgium as well. Fun trip, overall.

This week was a pretty normal work week, except that I kept having to leave work in order to run random "administrative" errands so that all my registrations, etc, would be in order by the time I moved into my apartment. That is an ongoing process with the final stages to end tomorrow. November 1 is a national holiday for Luxembourg, so I'm taking advantage of the day off to truly and finally get all of my stuff into the new place and start to really "settle in." On Thursday, all of my stuff that I shipped way back on August 30 gets delivered to my apartment. I will also get my cable and internet hooked up that day.

So...that means that I will be without Skyping abilities for a few days. But I will still be able to check my emails, etc, at work.

I will be right back on Thursday with some more updates. See you then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt, It's Sunday the 6th and I don't see any messages from Thursday, so you must be very busy finding a place for all your personal stuff that just got delivered! I wish I were there to help you, but I'm sure you're doing just fine with your decorating expertise. Your apt. looks awesome from the pics!
Miss and love you, Mom