11.19.2005

13 November - 19 November

Here's the situation: you just moved to a new country, you haven't driven in a month and a half, you can't read any of the street signs b/c they are all in a foreign language, you have never been accused of having either a good sense of direction or general common sense, none of the roads go in a straight line, the names of the streets change without any turns or notification that they are changing, and the other drivers on the road generally don't pay attention and drive very fast.

What's the best thing for you? Obviously you need to get a car. And so I did!

Wish me luck....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe all those things will convince you to pay attention (don't be fiddlin' with your music)and keep your speed down!! :)
Love, Mother

Drew, Agnes & Matt Marcum said...

Matt: Actually, I am going to Munich next weekend! Good call, Kris.

Anonymous said...

Matt: I am over at you old man's house watching the Bengals and Colts...............Boo Manning!
Nice Car! Are you going to any bars where you get over-served.
I hope not....I am not running this Thursday;my heel is the SHITS. Take care Jim Mayer End of Message.

Anonymous said...

Nice ride! Too bad you're not a Kurtz. They drive like they're in Europe all the time. Do they have car insurance in Europe?

Anonymous said...

hope you had fun in germany... spleckenzee doitch?