8.30.2010

What was I saying to Drew in the picture?


A: "Now you don't have to swing on 3-0, but if he grooves it and you
like it, come on out of your shoes..."

B: "You've done really well so far not peeing on me when I change you.
Let's keep that up."

C: "We hate the St. Louis Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Don't
ever forget that."

D: "If it's a cash flow hedge, everything gets recorded in OCI until the
forecasted transaction occurs; once that happens, you move it into P&L.
That's different than a fair value hedge, you know, because both the
hedged item and the derivative go through earnings, and any
ineffectiveness just falls out..."

Winner gets a 12-pack of Goose Island 312.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana says D!

Matt R said...

I'm going with E:
E) "You may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when Agnes brought you home, I knew you were one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So were two…so there was two of us in the pack. I…I was alone first in the pack, and then you joined in later."

Josh Marcum said...

F) "Drew, never underestimate the power of the Schwartz."